Previously we had covered following topics
- How to import blog post to Google+.
- How to import blog post to Twitter.
- How to import blog post to Facebook wall.
Here we are talking about Feedburner, a very useful offered by Google to manage RSS feed,which can be easily used to transfer blog post to Twitter page and further it will be transferred to Facebook. Finally you can transfer you feed to Facebook and twitter both simultaneously with the help of Feedburner only. Now there is no need to create a separate account on 3rd party sites just one Feedburner account is necessary.
So lets start the tutorial, but here we are assuming that you have already owned a active Feedburner account that will be further used.
How To Import Blog Post To TwitterFirst of all we connect your blog feed, from your Feedburner account, to twitter.
- Log in to your Feedburner account from here.
- Choose Publicize from top menu and then choose Socialize from left menu.
- Click Add a Twitter account to connect Feedburner account to Twitter, it will redirect to Twitter page where you have to enter your log in information, after successful integration your twitter username will appear on Feedburner window.
- Under Post content option, you can manage things that you want to tweet on your twitter page and the corresponding preview can also be seen at bottom part of window, after making all the necessary changes click to Activate option.
I personally preferred this method as it provide easiness to reader to customize the tweet in different ways so use it efficiently and share your experience below with our audience:))