WordPress offers several plugins like Quick Adsense or Easy Adsense that allows you to easily place Adsense ad code anywhere in the blog, that's why we are going to sharing a simple technique that will allow the blogger user also to increase their ad CTR by displaying ad in between the post.
What Is the Idea?The idea behind this article relate to jump break tag or more tag that shows on homepage of the blog. We are just trying to place Adsense code just before the more tag which result to display Adsense ad between the post.
How to Add Adsense code within the Post
- Log in to Blogger dashboard.
- Go to Template and take backup your template then click Edit HTML.
- Paste the following code just above the </head>
- Now search for <data:post.body/> and paste the following code just below it.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> <div id='abtadsense'> <br/> <center> Place Adsense Code Here </center> <br/> </div> </b:if>That's it, now you have to make some modification to correct working of this code.
- You have to pass your Adsense code from HTML encoder tool for its correct working.
- And then place that code in place of Place Adsense Code Here.
CreditsThis wonderful script is given by Ahmed Nasir, who works for My Blogger Tricks as a script handler.
If you have further query or suggestion regarding this widget, you can easily clear it by commenting below.